is to redirect readers back to some of my best posts in my
opinion.
The posts I will be choosing are:
http://collegebasketballrankings.blogspot.com/2016/01/13116.html
http://collegebasketballrankings.blogspot.com/2016/02/22116.html
In my first link I write about college basketball and some
of the big games that are happen on the weekend of 1/31/16. On this weekend we
had so huge basketball games. We had a showdown of two of the best college
basketball players in the country. A matchup of Ben Simmons of LSU and Buddy
Hield of Oklahoma. Ben Simmons and LSU lead Oklahoma for most of the game, but
when it came down to the end, it was the Buddy Hield show and Oklahoma won on a
last second shot. The other big time game was a matchup of Kentucky and Kansas.
This game was nip and tuck for the whole game and eventually went to OT where
Kansas would hang on to win.
In my next link I go over the list of rankings for the week
February 21st, the reason I want to go back to this post is to show how much
things change on a weekly base. Since this ranking all the teams in the top 10
except Kansas have lost. Kansas has taken charge as the alpha team and has been
rank number one for the last couple weeks. It has been a crazy year for college
basketball and will only get crazier.
No comments:
Post a Comment