Sunday, February 28, 2016

2/28/16 - Product Recommendation

For today’s blog post on College Basketball Rankings, I will be doing a product recommendation.


Staying with the theme of college basketball, I will be giving my recommendation for tickets to a college basketball game. People may ask what game I should go to or what team should I see. I believe that you can go to any college basketball and have a great experience. With that being said of course there will be some games that would be better than and better teams to see. But, the college game experience is nothing like anything you will ever see. No matter where you go to see a game, you will thoroughly enjoy your time. The college game brings a certain atmosphere that cannot be matched. From the crowd, the smaller arenas, and the players and teams. First thing first, you’re in a college town and a college town just has a certain feel to it. Once you get into the arena you will notice the difference from let’s say a professional game. The college crowds are more a high school crowd on steroids, with students sections and alumni. So the crowd cares about their team and get into the game. That is the best thing about the college game, the crowds. With smaller arenas, you are close to the action. There are no bad seats in the house, which also makes the game more enjoyable. Last thing is the players. The players are not professionals and are not paid for playing. This makes the game so fun because of the fact that the kids are just playing the game, they are not worried about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment