For today's post I will be doing a short promotion and I will also analyzing my blog website.
I will first start with promoting my blog. I believe that topics that I have currently written about are well thought out and very detailed. I think that the readers enjoy the insight that I provide and find the material I write about very enjoyable. I believe that the structure of the blog is very easy to navigate and find what people are looking for. I also believe that I have been very organized in my blog posts and everything is label with a date and topic in the title to make finding my posts easily. The layout and theme is easy on the eyes and presents a friendly atmosphere. I believe I have done a good job in presenting topics about college basketball.
Now I will do an analysis of my blog. First thing first, I need to post more frequently to keep dedicated readers coming back with more to read. I think I could also use pictures. Pictures within certain blog posts and even creating a logo for my blog. If I added a logo or pictures it could really entice readers to come to my blog or look at my blog and become interested in it. Overall I think the most important thing is to post more often. Post more posts about college basketball because there are basketball games every day. I need to do a better job of staying on top of keeping readers well informed.
No comments:
Post a Comment