http://www.collegehoopsdaily.com/acc-power-rankings-2-24/
This article is about the ACC basketball conference and the power ranking in that conference. College Hoops Daily ranked the teams in the following order:
North Carolina (11-3, 22-5) Last Week: 1
Miami (11-4, 22-5) LW: 3
Virginia (10-5, 21-6) LW: 2
Duke (9-5, 20-7) LW: 4
Louisville (10-4, 21-6) LW: 7
Notre Dame (9-5, 18-8) LW: 5
Pittsburgh (8-6, 19-7) LW: 9
Syracuse (8-7, 18-10) LW: 6
Clemson (9-7, 16-12) LW: 8
Virginia Tech (8-7, 15-13) LW: 11
Florida State (6-9, 16-11) LW: 10
Georgia Tech (6-9, 16-12) LW: 13
NC State (4-10, 14-13) LW: 12
Wake Forest (2-13, 11-16) LW: 15
Boston College (0-15, 7-21) LW: 14
I agree with most of the of the rankings, but I would move Notre Dame ahead of Louisville, because I don't trust this Louisville team in the big game. I trust Demetrius Jackson of Notre Dame to hit a big shot and that is why I would be inclined to have them a spot higher. I also think that North Carolina and Miami can be tied for the top spot. I think both teams have played extremely well and are both deserving of the top spot, but UNC will be there because of the better record. In the College Hoops Daily, the writers go into greater detail on their decisions on why the teams are where they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment